Hello and Happy Friday!!
My Friday Favorites this week are all about fall/winter accessories. Enjoy!
1. I love this cute matching hat and gloves set by Tory Burch. Gotta have an adorable set because with the harsh weather it will be used a lot and need to ensure always looking cute despite the weather.
2. I'm sure you already have a fabulous coat picked out, but you should check out capes as well like this one from Nasty Gal. And also look at this one. Just a fabulous twist on typical outerwear.
3. Certainly can't forget well structured leather boots. This pair by Tory Burch is perfect for the whole season and tons of different outfits. Making an investment into quality boots is worth it for the amount of use they get during the season.
4. I adore this faux fur scarf. It really steps up your average scarf and is sure to glam up any look.
5. And of course, a great bag to top off all the fabulous cold weather outfits is needed. I couldn't decide between the quilted one or the leopard one. Which one do you like better?
Thanks for reading! Have a fabulous weekend and can't wait to read your new blog posts! xo